Friday 11 March 2011

Bowie 2001

Hellooo. So, post 201. This week's been rather taken over by dissertation worries so there haven't been as many updates as I'd like. That said, I thought I'd do a quick plug for something that I saw about a month ago- Fritz von Runte's Bowie 2001 project. Essentially, it's a collection of remixes of classic Bowie tracks and a mixpiece set to an edited version of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I thought it was frankly bloody brilliant when I saw the preview last month, and I can't recommend it enough. If you want to see the film being screened again, it's being shown at Islington Mill at the end of April, and if you want to buy a copy of the DVD (presented as a black obelisk) then you've got to get it quick, as they are nearly sold out. 

For all your information needs, I'd click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment