Monday 1 February 2010

February

New month, phew. Exams are gone, but I've some album reviews to do and a record label to get running, so it's gonna be quiet around here for a while. That said, I've already got my next writings lined up: some vinyl 7" reviews, including possibly the new Bicycle Thieves EP, followed by a piece on the Crimea. Maybe some Live stuff as well. I'm off to the Jazz Cafe this week and I might even get myself down to the Night & Day to scope out some newbies.

Good gigs coming up:
God is an Astronaut- Islington Mill, Feb
Alberta Cross- N&D, March
Biko Launch Party (feat. Charlie Barnes + Many More), Club Academy, 9th March

ALSO:
Daniel J Nixon is playing N&D, but I can't remember when. Check it out on his myspace, here:
http://www.myspace.com/iamdanieljnixon


No comments:

Post a Comment